Today is the fifth anniversary of Relativity. Before I pat myself in places, I just want to take a moment to reflect on the past year…
- I completed several non-scientific studies that prove 98 percent of drivers of any car make are jerks, that it takes 200 percent effort to run a lesbian magazine and that the distance between my nephew and I are 900 miles of musical notes.
- I connected with my long-lost aunt (that possesses two arms) and became her electronic pen pal (whenever there is electricity available).
- I spent a quiet Christmas in the South until I was wheeled out of the Aquarium.
- I solidified my allegiance to Hialeah by going blonde and nearly broke up with the City of Miami Beach over some serious blisters.
- And I attempted to jot down all of the things I was grateful for over the course of five days, but failed to complete the assignment – not because I’m ungrateful, but because I was overwhelmed with how lucky I truly am.
Cheers to another year.