Welcome to the third installment of a three-part series dedicated to the problems that only the most annoying and ridiculous groups of people consider crippling. If you’ve missed the other two, you should go back two spaces – unless you’re rich or skinny.
The problems of famous people:
- Being too famous.
- Not being famous enough.
- People taking your picture.
- Struggling with the ethical dilemma of accepting expensive gifts that you probably don’t deserve.
- Deciding whether or not to fly private or hitching a ride on the jet of another famous friend.
- Wondering if your manager would fire themselves and hire their replacement if asked.
- Remembering the names of your legal team.
- Getting Ashton Kutcher to mention you.
- An insane fear of being irrelevant.
- Being asked for your opinion when you don’t have one.
- Being asked to make an appearance – everywhere.
- Secretly wishing for Perez Hilton to die.
- Figuring out if they are laughing at you or with you.