This is the final installment of the possibly true story of four homosexuals on their way to and from St. Petersburg’s Gay Pride.
In the early hours of Day 3:
– We found a gay bar.
– Within the hour four ambulances were called for dancing injuries caused by over zealous homosexual dancing.
– We may or may not have spent an hour entertaining the only straight guy at the bar. #gaycharity
– We took 163 pictures. Of ourselves.
– We may or may not have made fun of the Amish gay kids.
– We met a lesbian from Fort Lauderdale, but before catching her name she fell asleep in her beer.
– We may or may not have been offered a free sample of “a very clean” Molly at the 24-hour gyro stand.
– We may or may not have politely declined the offer, but instead asked if we can hold his 3-week old baby.
– We may or may not be driving home with a baby named Aaliyah. Unable to determine her orientation, we no longer know how many homosexuals are in the car.