Well would you look at the time? Today, Relativity turns four. I’m glad it’s an inanimate object, as I’ve recently discovered from throwing my own celebration that children’s birthday parties are quite expensive.
In short, this past year I…
- attempted to write a novel in a month, again. And failed. Again.
- made very attainable New Year’s resolutions that I didn’t keep.
- shared chapters 1, 2, 3, and 5 from “Stories of FOMO,” but gave no one fear of missing out on the rest of the pages.
- saw Diana Krall live, but it wasn’t what I expected. For starters, there were other people there.
- left academia for ships and made a fantastic first impression on the new boss.
- created a series called Blank is like blank where I write as if I were the love child of Dorothy Parker and Fran Lebowitz.
As salty as all of this sounds, I had a very sweet year with Relativity. Just as sweet as this video: