Recently, my blog turned three. So much has happened since my last anniversary – it could have easily been my fifth birthday.
In short, I:
- Contemplated having an imaginary baby.
- Dressed like a turkey.
- Proclaimed I would complete a book in one month and then procrastinated until the night before the deadline.
- Grew to love New Orleans (and my mother).
- Retired from cruising to right the wrongs of my past to just make more messes.
- Found a new muse.
- And, finally, became the editor of an online lesbian magazine.
In honor of this solemn occasion, Britney wrote Relativity a song. Apparently, she’s a fan.